Tooth Fairy Gold accepts online orders via the Tooth Fairy Gold website. Tooth Fairy Gold does not accept phone or email orders.
Payment is required within 1 business day of placing your order via an accepted payment method. We do not accept over the phone credit card payments.
Declaration and Acknowledgements
When placing an order with Tooth Fairy Gold, you warrant that:
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience to make an informed decision about your transaction with Tooth Fairy Gold
- You are making your own decision in connection with your transaction with Tooth Fairy Gold
- All information provided by you as the customer is true, accurate and correct and not misleading
- That you have full capacity, power and are authorised to enter into a transaction with Tooth Fairy Gold
- That you are aware that investment into precious metals is a risk and that it does not necessarily guarantee a profit or yield
Our shipping rates are as follows: Australia Post based rates
On checkout, you have the option of selecting –
- Signature on delivery/Registered post
- Express post
- Extra insurance cover
*All orders are sent with Tracking for peace of mind
Tooth Fairy Gold endeavours to dispatch orders within 1 business day of receipt of cleared payment. During periods of high demand, delivery delays may occur. Tooth Fairy Gold accepts no liability in the event of a delayed delivery.
Tooth Fairy Gold reserves the right to choose the most appropriate method of delivery, if a method of delivery is not specified by you at the time of order.
If you have not received your order within 10 business days, please contact us.
If insured items are lost or damage in transit, contact must be made with us to organise compensation via the carrier.
Extra Insurance is optional and recommended by Tooth Fairy Gold. Customers opting to decline optional insurance render themselves fully liable for any loss or damage of delivery for any reason.
Please note that insurance only covers transit from dispatch until first arrival at the nominated delivery address.
Insurance does not cover incorrect or incomplete delivery address details provided by the customer, or third parties signing for the delivery, unless specifically authorised.
Cancellation of a fully paid order can only be made with immediate notification after the order has been placed. A cancellation request can not be processed if shipping arrangements have already been actioned and a tracking number has been provided.
Any cost of fees imposed by a cancellation request will be absorbed entirely by the buyer.
Tooth Fairy Gold does not issue refunds in the event of:
- If you change your mind in respect of the item
- If you feel you have made a wrong decision in respect to the item
- If you change your mind and wish to buy a different item or product where an exchange can be requested
As an alternative, order exchange can be arranged upon request as a ‘case by case’ basis.
Tooth Fairy Gold does not accept returns. Any shipment of bullion returned to Tooth Fairy Gold due to the customer’s refusal to accept delivery or the customer’s abandonment of delivery, will remain the responsibility and at the cost of the customer. This will not be accepted as a return under any circumstance.